Saturday, February 3, 2018

Argentina Summer Trip | Travel | South America | คนไทยชอบเที่ยว

My trip in Argentina with my lovey friend

This is the second time I went to Argentina and I went for the Christmas day In this time My friend and I we were walking around the new place, she took me to a nice place and the big park where I never been before. We were walking under strong sun but I did not feel hot because I enjoyed to look around. In the evening her boyfriend took us by car to see around the city. It is a nice city and a lovey country to visit in South America in Buenas Aires Argentina. I always love to see again

Here you are enjoy my picture.

By Merry Happy Fashion

Thank you

Fllow me here

www.facebook.com/MeowMerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyTestCode

MyComp MyComp Home ...