Saturday, February 3, 2018

My fantastic trip to Buenos Aires Argentina 2017

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi2dPLemO1YpqYV-5lJD4233y3q0uYqUkWkFYdNLrzinm2aLNod_vxCD6dr7SuFzr-zqnZTYRa8dwhDvtcxQrtycX2FX6hJJTecFuKjg6s2PEkb5U0-qHSte72DvdYEkPlN9qII-VyEjjtc/s1600/20171101_195803.jpg

My fantastic trip.

Have you ever been to Argentina? I think many people have been there already, but for me it was my first time. Forget your busy life, crowded people in the city and take a slow life on weekend. Argentina is much more fun, please follow me here.

I went to Argentina with four friends, we are from different country.We planned this trip for a month. First, we booked the ferry with Buquebus company. Second, we organized plan where we want to visit and last, we just waited the time to enjoy life on weekend.

On the first day, I was so excited to take the ferry because it was my first time to go Argentina and the first time to take the ferry too.

When we were in the ferry I couldn´t sleep because I was exciting to see the new country I have never been before. We left at 11 am. and we arrived at 4 pm. We spend time for three days in Buenos Aires. we went to eat KFC and we were walking around the city to enjoy our time. We enjoyed seeing the buildings. They looked nice and beautiful, people were nice and kind just a little bit busy because Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina. We visited the park in center, there were many trees in the park and the big tree in the middle of park. We went back to have dinner in the restaurant next to our hotel, then we went to sleep.

Here is my first trip video.

On the second day, we went to La Recoleta Cemetery where the rich people made their own house and put their bodies and their families after they died. There was a nice place to visit, you will see the architecture, construction and culture of the people here.

In the evening, we walked around, learned and enjoyed the city. We went to drink and spent our time by looking at people in the area. Then we went to have dinner at the Parrilla restaurant, parrilla is a national food you must have to try once if you visit South America.

Here is my second day trip video.

On the last day morning of our trip, we went to visit the church, there was a nice and so beautiful you could look around and learned about the story of religion, the construction of the building.After that we went to China town where had many stuff for me to get.

We were shopping and bought many Thai ingredients to bring back for cooking Thai food.

Here is my last day trip video.

We went back our home at 4 pm. by the ferry and I was sleeping all time because I was so tired. It was my wonderful and fantastic trip in three days. We all enjoyed our trip and we will be on the next trip again soon.

I will share my trip to you if you like to join me.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLNecYoVtolvetoPIc6lNYKYbHrwCQkFTTlAy5wLHpjB8MvFSoLinEuFKRaYC-hzWhs_KHK2wm8jlK5Vt06HGNiKw6VZRsbFqj59WOmCziwsJqJpcr7vvw_5wNAwdCbbUKIZTp2sz80vli/s1600/20171101_191310.jpg

By Merry Happy Fashion

Thank you

Fllow me here

www.facebook.com/MeowMerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyTestCode

MyComp MyComp Home ...