Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Thai Green Curry with Vegetables | Cooking with Friend | คนไทยในอุรุกวัย

Thai Green Curry with Vegetables

Hello!! all friend. How are you doing?

Do you know dinner was good when you want to cook with friends?

Speaking of, it’s 3 pm and I’m writing with a happy belly. We were cooking Thai green curry made a fantastic meal for tonight. It’s warm and comforting, just perfect for cool days. It’s a little rich too, but so full of vegetables that it doesn’t feel too indulgent. I am a Thai lady who is living in Uruguay and Only!! In this country.

I ‘ve been meaning to try a green Thai curry on this country based for a while now, and I’m so glad I finally did. It might be the best curry I’ve ever had, Yeah, I said it.

The secret to making amazing Thai green curries is to use plenty of aromatics ( onion, ginger and garlic), full coconut milk and just a little bit of rice vinegar and sugar. You can make your own if you’re so inclined, though. Today my friends and I were happy to cook Thai green curry to show you. We be able to find everything we need for this simple curry at a well -stocked grocery store. Feel free to change up the vegetables as long as you want.

Watch How do my friend and I to make the Thai Green Curry here.

สวัสดีคะ วันนี้ ก็มีโอกาสได้ไปหาเพื่อนที่บ้านเพื่อน เพื่อที่จะทำอาหารไทย กินกัน เพราะที่นี่ไม่มีร้านอาหารไทยเลยคร่า ดังนั้น วันนี้อิฉันคนไทยคนเดียวในอุรุกวัย ก็จะไปหาเพื่อนอินเดีย ให้นางทำอาหารไทยให้กิน นะคะ อ้าวๆๆ ทำไมไม่ทำเองหละนี่ พอดีว่าจริงๆ เพื่อนอยากให้ทำให้แต่เหมือนเพื่อนจะกลัวและไม่กล้าจะกินฝีมืออิฉน ซะงั้น ก็เลยไปถ่ายคลิปมาให้เพื่อนๆ ดูกันคะ วันนี้ก็เป็นอาหารไทย แบบไม่มีเนื้อสัตว์นะคะ บอกเลยอร่อยมากกกกกกคร่า

มะมาดูภาพกันว่าสนุกกันขนาดไหน คร่า

By Merry Happy Fashion

Thank you

Fllow me here

www.facebook.com/MeowMerry

1 comment:

  1. Your food looks tasty!
    Your English is great. I like your accent.

    ReplyDelete

MyTestCode

MyComp MyComp Home ...