Monday, February 12, 2018

Montevideo with Pocitos beach | Travel คนไทยในอุรุกวัย |

Welcome to Montevideo with Pocitos beach.

Hello everyone, I am from Thailand and living in Montevideo, today I am going to show you around my neighborhood where I am living now.

I live in Pocitos area and in this area, there is pocitos beach where most people like to go for walking in winter or swim in summer.

This is the beach of the river so the water not blue, but this beach people love to go, there are some reason why?

Let me tell you why I love this area, here are my reason at below.

Lovely clean beach

This beach keeps improving year by year. Clean and cared for. Ideal for a walk or to relax by the river. My only recommendation is that perhaps there are too many dogs that, according to the signs, should not be there.

Beautiful and safe

We loved our experience enjoying this beach in Montevideo. It is clean and safe and full over the weekends. We enjoyed walks and seeing the families having fun.

Great view for running!

I ran over the sidewalk of the beach. It is lively, calm and super family friendly. Yo can appreciate lots of residential époques along the shoreline and you may stop around for a quick or long bite.

Great section of Montevideo

This is one of the 3 best areas of Montevideo. Safe, clean (other than dog stuff on the sidewalks pretty much everywhere--no one picks up after their dogs: you get used to it), lots of nice restaurants, near the beaches, trendy, and real friendly. If you're north american you will instantly feel a bond to Pocitos and Punta Carretas.

Location Location is good location

Wonderful location...fantastic little cafes scattered throughout the main street, wonderful promenade for walking, cycling, running, quiet streets, safe and clean neighborhood

At the end, if you come to visit Montevideo, don’t forget to walk to the Pocitos beach for enjoy your time in this country.

See you again.

By Merry Happy Fashion

Thank you

Fllow me here

www.facebook.com/MeowMerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyTestCode

MyComp MyComp Home ...