Monday, February 5, 2018

If Today is the last day, ถ้าวันนี้คือวันสุดท้าย??

If Today is the last day, ถ้าวันนี้คือวันสุดท้าย??

If I passed away tomorrow, what conversations! "What have I should SAY!!

Today I would like to share you something. I learned of a friend from Thailand that passed away last week, leaving behind him are two children & wife. Approximately I was thinking about myself six years ago, my father passed away leaving my mother and my brother, sister and me. These were not “old” people. So I started thinking, if I passed away tomorrow, what conversations would I regret NOT having taught my family ??

So I decided to make a list & dedicate one day for each thing I would want my family to know. I also have always planned to say to my family, my mother, my sister, my husband and all my family and my friends. I would say I love you when we finished conversations.

What conversations have I not had with friends? Who do I owe an apology to or need to ask for forgiveness from? If I have hurt any of you through words or actions, please let me know. I would like to resolve this the way it should be done - with an apology & a request for forgiveness.

We are heading into even more turbulent times. Now is the time to “get our house in order”. I challenge each of you to consider “getting your house in order”. Without sharing my beliefs in the severity of the challenges heading our way, it will suffice for me to say that now is an ideal time to “tie up loose ends”.

I Love YOu all.

ถ้าวันนี้คือวันสุดท้าย ฉันจะพูดอะไร

วันนี้ฉันมีเรื่องอยากจะมาแชร์และแบ่งปัน, ฉันได้เรียนรู้เมื่ออาทิตย์ที่แล้ว จากเพื่อนของเพื่อน ที่สามีเขาได้เสียชีวิตอย่างกระทันหัน และได้ทิ้งภรรยาและลูกที่ต้องแบกรับความเจ็บปวดไว้เบื้องหลัง

ประมาณห้าปีก่อน ฉันก็ได้สูญเสียพ่อของฉันไป ด้วยการทิ้ง แม่ พี่ น้อง และตัวฉันเองไว้เบื้องหลัง และเรื่องนี้ สามีของเพื่อนนั้นก็อายุยังไม่มาก เช่นเดียวกับพ่อของฉันที่อายุยังน้อย และเรื่องนี้ทำทำให้ฉันคิดว่า ถ้าพรุ่งนี้เกิดอะไรขึ้นกับตัวฉันเอง อะไร คือสิ่งที่เราจะพูดและทำ และเราจะไม่เสียใจ ที่ไม่ได้ทำ

ดังนั้นฉันจึงได้ตัดสินใจ เขียนลิสวันละอย่าง เพื่อที่จะบอกพวกเขา คนที่ฉันรัก และฉันยังจะบอกพวกเขาทุกๆ ครั้งที่เราได้คุยกันว่า ฉันรักพวกคุณนะ รักมากมายจริงๆ และฉันก็มีอะไรจะบอกเพื่อนที่แวะเข้ามาอ่านบทความ หรือเพื่อนๆ ที่รู้จักฉันเองด้วยเช่นกัน ฉันอยากจะขอโทษ ถ้าฉันได้ทำร้ายจิตใจใคร ด้วยคำพูดหรือการกระทำต่างๆ ฉันอยากจะแก้ไขมันด้วยการขอโทษ ในการกระทำทั้งหมด และขอให้ทุกๆ คนให้อภัยฉันด้วย

เราทุกคนกำลังเผชิญกับความวุ่นวายมากขึ้นบนโลกใบนี้ คงต้องถึงเวลาแล้ว ที่เราจะได้กลับสู่ความสงบ ฉันขอท้าท้ายให้ทุกคนลองจัดลำดับความสำคัญ โดยไม่ต้องแบ่งปันกับฉันก็ได้ แล้วบอกรักคนที่คุณรัก สำหรับทุก ๆ คนที่พร้อมจะเต็มใจเพื่อให้อภัย ฉันอยากแบ่งปัน และอยากให้คุณบอกรักคนที่คุณรักกันนะคร่าาา

By Merry Happy Fashion

Thank you

Fllow me here

www.facebook.com/MeowMerry

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyTestCode

MyComp MyComp Home ...