Monday, February 19, 2018

The future is always beginning now.

“The future is always beginning now.”

Do you ever feel like there’s something missing in your life?

It feels like you’re always waiting for something to arrive. You want the future to come, because it’s better there.

But that’s all wrong.

The future is an illusion. It’s just a concept in your head. This is what I’ve realized in the past few months.

................................................................

ส่วนใหญ่เรามักจะรู้สึกว่า กำลังรอคอยอะไรอยู่ใช่ไหม?

เป็นความรู้สึกว่า เรากำลังรอคอยอะไรบางสิ่งบางอย่างตลอดเวลา ให้มันมาถึงสักที,

เรารอคอยที่จะให้อนาคตมาถึงไวๆ เพราะเราคิดว่ามันต้องดีกว่าตอนนี้แน่ๆ

แต่มันผิด ที่คิดแบบนั้น มันผิดอย่างมาก

เพราะว่า อนาคตคือภาพลวงตา มันเป็นแค่แนวคิดในหัวของคุณ นี่คือสิ่งที่ฉันได้ตระหนักในช่วงไม่กี่เดือนที่ผ่านมา

อนาคตคือภาพลวง จริง อนาคต คืออยู่ตรงนี้ตลอดเวลาต่างหาก

By Merry Happy Fashion

Thank you

Fllow me here

www.facebook.com/MeowMerry

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I was like that before I have mister in my life. Live in Thailand was not good but was not bad either, however, something was missing and I always searching and looking. When I have him in my life, I have never waited anything come to me any more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you so sweet. mister very lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Man, You are so Lucky and intelligent.. It's Really outstanding Post. Best of luck for your future.!

    Kindly check my Android game Legal Racing

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome man you are luckiest one. good post,Kindly check my Android game Legal Racing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, Keep it up. You are just awesome.
    Kindly Check out my New Android Game American Speed on your Android Mobile .
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

MyTestCode

MyComp MyComp Home ...